If someone close to you is a fitness enthusiast, finding the right present can be tough.
These ideas are a splurge but they're perfect for the favorite fit person in your life. Maybe that person is you!
- A fancy water bottle: Fit folks are obsessed with hydration. A nice, insulated water bottle with a straw is a perfect gift. We're obsessed with this Hydroflask!
- A pair of wireless earbuds: Unless they're in a group class with their fellow fit friends; fit folks work out, walk and go for runs with music or their favorite podcast. Ear buds are a must! There are a ton of good ones on the market but Apple AirPods are the go-to. Bonus: you can ask Siri to read your texts and make phone calls on the go!
- A fitness tracker: Listen. We know the calorie burn reported on fitness trackers are way off and we really should turn off the notifications on those things. But closing those rings is so satisfying and we know we're taking more steps when we're tracking them! There are a LOT of great options out there but we love the Garmin Vivioactive 4.
- Jump Rope: A jump rope is a great piece of equipment for endurance. It's portable and great for workouts on-the-go. A nice jumprope of your own? Total game changer. RPM jump ropes are the gold standard in speed ropes. Bonus: they can be personalized!
- Gym Bag: Listen. I don't know why fit folks carry so much stuff with them but they need every single thing in that bag, okay? Replace that raggedy backpack they've been hauling around since college with a Kong Bag. They've even got a special compartment for your stinky Metcons!
- A Beo Gift Certificate: This one is a no-brainer! Beo Gift Certificates are available in any amount and can be used towards New Member Onboarding, Nutrition Coaching, the upcoming 6 Week Kickstart... anything at Beo! Message us for details.
With these ideas, you’re sure to please even the pickiest fitness enthusiast in your life. Maybe that special person is you! What are you getting for Christmas?